Saturday, 19 September 2026

Important Notice: Saturday 19 September

Firstly I'd like to thank readers for their continued support at Insidus Plus and this article is to address the current situation we've been facing in the last months.

A few years ago, Google decimated our traffic through Insidus ZA which ineffect took a toll on our revenue. Since then, I'm still at the stages of recovery and honestly I can say I'm in a better position then I was around the time of this decimation.

This is due to the continued success of our YouTube channel Insidus Television which has garnered over 7000 subscribers. It also helped fund my operations through Insidus ZA and Regular Nick: Games And Comics.

But in the last months, I feel like I've been overworking my efforts which too took a toll on my earnings to some degree. My plan right now is to scale back on the workload at Insidus Plus like I will continue to update the site and allocate content.

But I feel like for a majority of content readers would need to look at Insidus ZA and Insidus Television. Like I said the site is not dying but at the same time it won't be as active as it has been in the last months.

My plan for Insidus Plus is to revert back to basics so some stories on Insidus ZA will be translated and I'm definitely not going to only use this site for translation. But there's going to be YouTube videos and other content I'm sure a lot of people here won't mind browsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment